Liza Boubari, CCHt
I’m Liza Boubari. My journey in the field of hypnotherapy and alternative healing began when I was overwhelmed and under a lot of pressure and stress. Because I was not in tune with my body, I had not yet realized the impact it was having on me mentally, emotionally, and physically. My body had created ovarian cysts which forced me to acknowledge and understand the pain and discomfort I was feeling. I was scheduled to undergo my third surgery for the cysts when the HR director of the law firm I worked at referred me to an acupuncturist, who in turn, referred me to a hypnotherapist.
It was then, through hypnotherapy, that I discovered the tragic reality of why my body was creating the incessant ovarian cysts. That connection with my body’s core was the healing that made the surgery no longer necessary. This powerful experience with the science of hypnosis was what led me to discover my true purpose of helping others heal within.
It is now over 20 years that I have been dedicated to working with people who are ready to make changes in their lives.
Through empowerment and personal transformation, I safely guide you to Evoke what was – lift and peel back emotional layers of cellular memories and trauma, Embrace what is – to accept and appreciate your true radiant self and Evolve to what will be – to live your desired outcome and happier life. because… You Matter
Transformation begins when you choose – Are You Ready?
As the founder of Women’s Annual 3E Event, Liza offers workshops, retreats, and is a Guest Speaker on various stages, radio, and TV shows.
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Action Coach
Stress Management Consultant, Anger Management Counselor,
and Domestic Abuse Consultant
Fluent in English, Armenian, and Farsi
The Scope of My Practice
- Traditional and Ericksonian Therapy
- Time-Line Therapy
- Guided Imagery
Proud member of
As a former board member, I am proud to have served as the Vice President of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners Executive board. The A.C.H.E. is the primary organization that has been responsible for the recognition and regulation of hypnotherapy training in the United States of America.
- Pacific Clinics – Armenian Advisory Board
- Glendale Crime Stoppers – Board Member
- International Soroptimist of Glendale – Past Board Member – 1st VP – Program Chair
- The Guild for the Glendale Adventist Medical Center – Board Member
- Glendale YWCA – Past Board Member – 2nd Vice President Community Liaison
- Executive Toastmasters International – Motivational Speaker and Past President
- International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT) – Certified Member
- IPPT School of Massage Van Nuys, CA Certification in Massage Therapy & Physical Therapy
- Del Amo Hospital, Torrance, CA Certification in Stabilization Techniques for Bipolar and Borderline Behaviors